Go behind the scenes and meet one of our resident harbor seals!
Through this fun and interactive program, you’ll get to know more about these beloved creatures, hear their stories of survival, and learn about their natural history, animal care, enrichment training, adaptations, and current conservation issues.
- Maximum capacity is 4 participants. Each individual participant must have their own ticket.
- No flip-flops, open back, open toe, or high-heeled shoes. Sneakers are recommended. Please be advised that feet may get wet.
- This experience takes place in an area where photography is not permitted. photos will be available for purchase from our Magic Memories team.
- Must be at least 6 years of age to participate.
- Children 6 to 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Seasonal availability.
- Waiver must be completed before participating (a link will be provided in the confirmation email).
- For the safety of our penguins and seals, please refrain from handling or interacting with other avian species prior to attending Penguin or Seal Programs. Please refrain from wearing clothing or footwear that has been worn around other avian species while attending Penguin or Seal Programs.
Peak Season Cost
Peak season is between June 01 - August 31, 2023
(Aquarium admission required but not included)