Can’t decide which are your favorite – African penguins, beluga whales, harbor seals, or California sea lions? Meet them all when you enjoy a day in the life of a marine mammal trainer!
During this 3.5-hour program, you’ll go behind the scenes and get a glimpse of what goes into animal care through hands-on training sessions.
- Encounter available for a maximum of 2 participants. All participants must be ticketed.
- No flip-flops, open back, open toe, or high-heeled shoes. Sneakers are recommended. Please be advised that feet may get wet.
- This experience takes place in an area where photography is not permitted. photos will be available for purchase from our Magic Memories team.
- Must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- Seasonal availability.
- Please Note: Due to the nature of this program and safety protocols in place, animal interactions may vary.
- Waiver must be completed before participating (a link will be provided in the confirmation email).
- For the safety of our penguins and seals, please refrain from handling or interacting with other avian species prior to attending Penguin or Seal Programs. Please refrain from wearing clothing or footwear that has been worn around other avian species while attending Penguin or Seal Programs.
Peak Season Cost
Peak season is between June 01 - August 31, 2023
(Aquarium admission included)