School & Youth Group Admission and Program Pricing
These rates are strictly for school and youth groups. If you are booking for another group, please click here.
We offer discounted admission rates and free chaperones for schools, homeschools or other youth organizations that meet certain requirements and strive to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for your group.
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR SCHOOL/YOUTH GROUP ADMISSION RATES, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- At least 10 paying guests. (Children under 2 do not apply.)
- Group admission must be reserved at least two weeks in advance, and purchased at least one week in advance, in one payment transaction. (Please note that the reservations office is open Monday-Friday.)
- All youth arrive and enter the gates with their adult chaperone on the date and within the hour that was purchased.
AQUARIUM SCHOOL/YOUTH GROUP ADMISSION-ONLY RATES
Please note that seasonal pricing applies.
September – May: $16/student (under 18) & June – August: $20/student (under 18)
1 free adult chaperone per 5 students in Pre-K-grade 12
1 free adult chaperone per 20 students of higher education
September – May: $20/adult and for additional chaperones & June – August: $25/adult and for additional chaperones
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE WHILE HERE!
- Enjoy fun, active learning with hands-on investigations of live animals and rare biofacts.
- Inspire scientific literacy and inquiry, encouraging students to think critically and creatively.
- Promote interest and understanding of STEM with hands-on applications of science.
- Support Common Core and 3-Dimensional Learning of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- We offer a variety of Classroom Programs for Pre-K to grade 12. Click below for more information!
CLASSROOM PROGRAMS AT MYSTIC AQUARIUM
Monday – Friday Cost: $75 per program for up to 25 students plus school/youth group admissions.
Saturday – Sunday Cost: $150 per program for up to 25 students plus school/youth group admissions. Times offered 10:00am or 1:00pm.
After reviewing the Classroom Program Topics, please complete the form in the button below to request a reservation for a group visit and education programs, whether at the Aquarium, at your location, or through distance learning. If you need more information or a quote for multiple/package programs, please contact us at EducationInfo@MysticAquarium.org or 860.572.5955 x431.