2020 Connecticut and Rhode Island Snap EBT Card Program
Effective Dates: January 1 to December 31, 2020
Eligibility: Connecticut and Rhode Island SNAP EBT benefit cardholders
Admission Policy: Complimentary general admission is available for Connecticut and Rhode Island SNAP EBT benefit cardholders and up to three (3) guests. Children 2 and under are free. Four (4) additional guest tickets may be purchased for $5.00 each.
- Connecticut and Rhode Island SNAP EBT card holders must show their EBT card and a valid matching personal identification to receive the discounted admission for themselves and up to three guests. Cardholder must be present.
- Tickets must be purchased at Mystic Aquarium’s front gate on the day of the visit.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Tickets may not be purchased with EBT funds.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers; other restrictions may apply.
- Not applicable for before/after hour special events.
- EBT discount not valid for attendance with school groups or field trips.
- This program is not subsidized by the states of Connecticut or Rhode Island.
- Cards must have QUEST logo on cards