For your safety, ALL Aquarium visits now require a timed ticket and must be reserved online.
U.S. Military members including active-duty, retirees and veterans, will continue to receive complimentary admission but MUST reserve a timed ticket online in advance of their visit.
U.S. Military members noted above must present military ID and timed tickets to enter the Aquarium.
All other eligibility requirements still apply.
hours of operation
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Last ticket sold at 3:00 pm.
The time on your ticket indicates your earliest arrival time. The typical visit is 2 hours at Mystic Aquarium, but you’re welcome to stay longer.
Tickets are sold in timed intervals to ensure our guests’ and staff members’ safety and allow for close monitoring of occupancy.
Purchasing and/or reserving timed tickets must be done online for each person in their party including children 2 and under prior to your visit.
Timed tickets will be sent to your email as a .pdf attachment and can be scanned on your phone.
Please note: You must have a ticket when you arrive at the front gate to gain entry to the Aquarium. Guests without a ticket will be denied entry and encouraged to purchase tickets online and return for entry. We also ask that you stay in your vehicle in the Aquarium parking lot until the time period of your reservation begins. Guests will not be granted access before their reserved time slot.
*Please Note: In order for proper discounts to apply, tickets for active-duty, veteran or retired U.S. military member must be reserved separately from those purchased for dependents, resulting in two separate online orders.
procedure for securing timed admission for active-duty, veteran or retired U.S. Military Member
- Select the date of your visit.
- You will have to log in to create an account on the loading page; simply click the button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Once logged in, enter the promo code service to reserve complimentary admission for the active-duty, veteran or retired U.S. military member (tickets for dependents must be purchased under a separate online transaction).
- Select the time slot for your visit, then the quantity/type of ticket.
- Select ‘Purchase’ on the bottom.
- Select ‘Check Out’ on the next page.
- Select ‘Enter Payment Information’ on the next page.
procedure for securing timed admission for dependent
Repeat steps above using promo code service10 to purchase general admission for dependents at $10 off.