For your safety, ALL Aquarium visits now require a timed ticket and must be reserved online.
U.S. Military members including active-duty, retirees and veterans, will continue to receive complimentary admission but MUST reserve a timed ticket online in advance of their visit.
U.S. Military members noted above must present military ID and timed tickets to enter the Aquarium.
All other eligibility requirements still apply.
hours of operation
Tickets are sold in timed intervals to abide by the Governor’s Reopen CT Plan including social distancing guidelines and on-campus capacity limits.
Tickets may be reserved for the following time slots:
10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
Timed tickets must be reserved for each person in your party including children 2 and under; tickets will be sent to your email as a .pdf attachment and can be scanned on your phone.
*Please Note: In order for proper discounts to apply, tickets for active-duty, veteran or retired U.S. military member must be reserved separately from those purchased for dependents, resulting in two separate online orders.
Each timed-ticket entry allows for a TWO-HOUR guest experience. Longer visits can and will be accommodated if capacity limits allow. Mystic Aquarium continuously monitors and adheres to mandated guest capacity limits.
procedure for securing timed admission for active-duty, veteran or retired U.S. Military Member
- Select the date of your visit.
- You will have to log in to create an account on the loading page; simply click the button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Once logged in, enter the promo code FREEDOM to reserve complimentary admission for the active-duty, veteran or retired U.S. military member (tickets for dependents must be purchased under a separate online transaction).
- Select the time slot for your visit, then the quantity/type of ticket.
- Select ‘Purchase’ on the bottom.
- Select ‘Check Out’ on the next page.
- Select ‘Enter Payment Information’ on the next page.
procedure for securing timed admission for dependent
Repeat steps above using promo code FREEDOM10 to purchase general admission for dependents at $10 off.
You must have a ticket when you arrive at the front gate to gain entry to the Aquarium. Guests without a ticket will be denied entry and encouraged to purchase tickets online and return for entry. We also ask that you stay in your vehicle in the Aquarium parking lot until the time period of your reservation begins. Guests will not be granted access outside of their time slot.
Guest services will be operating at a limited capacity to assist with membership and ticketing issues only. Purchasing and/or reserving timed tickets must be done online prior to your visit.
Admission is contingent upon adherence to the safety precautions listed here. Mystic Aquarium reserves the right to deny access to any non-compliant guest.