For your safety, all Aquarium visits now require a timed ticket for both members and non-members that must be reserved online.
Member tickets are FREE, but you are still required to reserve tickets. Simply login using your member email for access to your member tickets and discounted guest tickets.
Hours of Operation
9:00am to 5:00pm; last admission at 3:00pm
Timed tickets must be reserved for each person in your party including children 2 and under; tickets will be sent to your email as a .pdf attachment and can be scanned on your phone.
member's login procedure for timed admission
- Login with the email you used to purchase your membership
- Once logged in, select the date of your visit
- Select the earliest time you wish to visit
- Select quantities for Member Adult or Member Child for those covered by your membership
- If additional tickets are needed for guests, select Member Guest Senior, Child, or Adult to receive your 20% discount
- Select “Purchase” at the bottom of your screen
- Select “Check Out” on the next page
You must have a ticket (printed or on your phone) when you arrive at the front gate to gain entry to the Aquarium. Guests without a ticket will be denied entry and encouraged to purchase tickets online and return for entry.
Our Guest and Member Services team will be operating at a limited capacity to assist with membership and ticketing issues only. Purchasing and/or reserving timed tickets must be done online prior to your visit.
Admission is contingent upon adherence to the safety precautions listed here. Mystic Aquarium reserves the right to deny access to any non-compliant guest.
If you need help reserving your tickets or getting proof of membership, please contact the membership office at 860.572.5955 x233 or Membership@MysticAquarium.org. We recommend contacting the office at least 24 hours in advance.