Aquarium Group Admission Rates
School & Youth Group Admission Rates:
All group types must have:
- At least 10 paying guests (children under 2 do not apply)
- A reservation made 48 hours in advance
- All guests arrive and enter the gates at the same time
- Only one payment transaction for the entire group (guests can not pay individually)
On-Site Aquarium Educator Programs
Classroom programs are 45 minutes and cost $3 per student; lengthened class programs are 90 minutes and cost $5 per student.
Fees are based on a minimum of:
10 paying students Monday-Friday
20 paying students Saturday-Sunday
Aquarium members are not exempt from program fees.
Please Note: Prices are subject to change.
All programs must have:
- One payment submitted for the entire group
- Registered at least 2 weeks in advance of program
- A maximum of 30 students per class
A cancellation fee will be charged for classroom programs cancelled with less than two weeks notice (minimum of $30 per class).
To make a reservation for an Aquarium field trip on-site, please complete our online registration form below, call 860.572.5955 x431 or email EducationInfo@MysticAquarium.org.
Please Note: This is for reservations only.
Each traveling class is 45 minutes.
$300 for up to two classes
$400 for three classes
$500 for four classes
- Traveling programs are offered within 90 miles of Mystic, CT
- All programs must be booked for the same day at the same location to receive this rate
- All programs must be reserved two weeks in advance
- A $25 fee will be assessed per hour if there is an hour or more break between programs
- Earliest classes begin at 9am
- A maximum of four classes can be taught by each Aquarium instructor per day
- It is ideal for all programs to take place in the same room with a chaperone present at all times
Traveling Program Registration
Complete the form in the button below to request a reservation for a Traveling Teacher to visit your organization. If you need more information or a quote, please contact us at EducationInfo@MysticAquarium.org or 860.572.5955 x431.