Seals Up Close
Who doesn’t love harbor seals? Get to know more about these beloved creatures, hear their stories of survival, and learn about their natural history, animal care, enrichment training, adaptations, and current conservation issues.
- Maximum capacity is 4 participants. Each individual participant must have their own ticket.
- No flip-flops, open back, open toe, or high-heeled shoes. Sneakers are recommended. Please be advised that feet may get wet.
- This experience takes place in an area where photography is not permitted. photos will be available for purchase from our Magic Memories team.
- Must be at least 6 years of age to participate.
- Children 6 to 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Seasonal availability.
- Waiver must be completed before participating (a link will be provided in the confirmation email).
Cost: $200 per person for non-members (Aquarium admission required but not included)
$175 per person for Aquarium members
Duration: 30 minutes