1. Main Gallery – Jellies, shark touch, fish, coral reef and more.
2. Foxwoods Marine Theater – California sea lion show.
3. Ocean Conservation Center – Explore the world in Exploration: Wild! and go eye-to-eye with 6′ American alligators. Be sure to hop in to the world of frogs! to see over 30 species of this diverse and funky amphibian.
4. 4-D Theater – Thrill your senses in the 4-D Theater.
5. National Geographic Theater – Experience stunning and unique films that deliver an amazing view into our world. Buy tickets at any ticket booth.
6. Ray Touch Pool – Touch or *feed a ray. *Buy tickets at any open ticket booth; subject to availability.
7. Arctic Coast – Meet New England’s only beluga whales.
8. Penguin Encounter Programs – Reserve yours today.
9. Pacific Northwest – Home to our Steller sea lions and Northern Fur Seals.
10. Roger Tory Peterson Penguin Pavilion.
11. Seal Rescue Clinic – Look through our viewing windows at how our rescue team works.