(Individuals under 13 years of age). Sea Research Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy of children and does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal identifiable information about children under thirteen (13) years of age who visit our website without prior parental consent.
Use of IP Addresses
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer various features of our site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information such as the name of your internet service provider and its geographic location. This information does not personally identify you, and your email address is not collected as a result of this process. We use this information to evaluate and improve the content of our site and make it more useful to visitors.
Our website will only collect personal information which you knowingly and voluntarily provide, such as when you send us an email, complete a membership form, register for classes, place donations or order merchandise. We use this information to process and send orders, bill credit cards and contact the visitor when necessary. Personal information collected on line is used only by Sea Research Foundation. It is not sold or provided to vendors, direct mail concerns, email list services, etc.
This website contains links to other sites. When you link to another site, you are no longer on our site and are subject to privacy and other practices of the new site. We are not responsible for the practices or content of these or any other sites.
By using any images, data, text, sound or other materials on this web site (www.mysticaquarium.org) you are consenting to be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept all of the terms of this agreement, you are not authorized to use any materials on this site. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before preceding.
- Ownership of the Site. This web site and all materials on it are the property of the Sea Research Foundation, Inc. (the “Foundation”) and Mystic Aquarium (the “Aquarium”). The only exceptions are copyrighted images owned by others, which are so indicated. This agreement gives you no ownership rights to any materials on this site.
- Copyright Laws. This site and all materials on it are protected under United States copyright laws, which give creators of original works of authorship the exclusive right to use their works for a limited period of time. With certain exceptions, copyrighted materials may not be used or copied without the permission of the copyright holder. This agreement describes the uses which you are permitted to make of the materials on this site.
- License to Use. You are licensed by the Foundation to use materials on this site for non-commercial educational purposes only. You may copy these materials for classroom use, so long as the copies contain all applicable copyright and trademark notices. This license is not exclusive to you, and you may not transfer it.
- Prohibited Uses. Any commercial or personal use of the materials on this site is strictly prohibited. You may not sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer these materials, copy them for non-classroom use, publish them for personal gain, or remove any copyright or trademark notice, without the express written permission of the Foundation.
- No Warranty. All materials on this site are made available to you as-is. The Foundation makes no warranty, express or implied, as to these materials, their title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose, or the performance or results you may obtain from their use.
- Links to Other Sites. This site contains links to other sites. These links do not mean that the Foundation endorses these sites, nor is the Foundation responsible for their contents or use.
- Trademarks. “Mystic Aquarium” and “Sea Research Foundation, Inc.” and all logos are the trademarks of Sea Research Foundation, Inc. and may not be used for any purpose without the express written permission of the Foundation.
- Questions and Requests for Permission to Use. Any questions regarding the terms of this agreement or requests for permission to use materials on this site for any commercial or personal purpose should be directed to: email@example.com