EDUCATORS FREE DAY DURING SEA SCARE!
Saturday, October 28 @ 9:00am – 5:00pm
Cost: Free of charge for Educators* and one guest (Additional guests are subject to regular aquarium admission fees.) Note that children ages 2 and under are always free with adults!
Mystic Aquarium is in the unique position to offer another day for Educators* to come in join us FREE, as a special thank you for all that you do for our community’s youth! On Saturday, October 28, you and one guest will be granted FREE admission to enjoy the Aquarium for the whole day, including our exciting activities! No advanced registration is necessary. Just plan to come and bring your valid ID or proof of employment to show at the gate.
Stop by one of our classrooms from 11:00am – 3:00pm to enter into a drawing for free programming for your class, learn about free educator resources, and talk to our conservation education staff to learn more about our school program offerings. As well, you and your family can enjoy Sea Scare activities!
* Educators MUST show a valid school ID or proof of employment for free entry. Event is open to all educators and school staff, including: formal teachers, administrators, homeschool educators, daycare educators, preschool educators, paraprofessionals and support staff, school librarians, informal educators, etc.
Answers to FAQs
· Each Educator* will receive free admission for themselves and one guest.
· Children ages 2 and under are always granted free admission with an admitted adult!
· No advanced registration available. Proceed to an admission ticket booth to receive up to two free tickets, one for you and one for your guest.
· If you do not have a school ID – any proof of employment from an educational facility will suffice. Homeschool educators will be asked to identify themselves at the ticket booths.
· No additional discounts or promotions are included.
· Free admission is nontransferable to another date.
Marine Science Information
Looking for additional information or resources related to a marine science topic you are teaching? Contact [email protected] with requests for information.
Want to stay up-to-date on what’s going on at the aquarium? Send your name, school and email contact to [email protected] to register to receive our free monthly education e-newsletter. Each e-newsletter focuses on a specific marine theme and includes related information, classroom activities and updates on upcoming classroom and professional development programs.