Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:00 – 7:00 pm* (Final check-in will be at 5:00pm.)
FREE for Educators and Education Administrators.
Reservations required. Space is limited, so don’t delay and click the link below to register!
Educators and Administrators are invited to dive deep into ocean conservation and education and learn about the wide variety of STEM educational opportunities that Mystic Aquarium has to offer teachers and students.
This Educator event includes:
- Guided tours of our exhibits, demonstrations, and exploration of how ocean education can bring standards to life, including NGSS.
- Overview of the aquarium’s exciting on-site classroom programming and traveling programs that come right to your school.
- Networking with other educators.
- Opportunity to enjoy the Aquarium's Main Gallery and special presentations after the crowds go home from 5:00 - 7:00pm*
- Chances to win a free educational program for your classroom.
- Educator's discount of 10% off in our Gift Store from 4:00 - 5:00pm.
This unique offering is open to educators, homeschool educators, and education administrators only. Please keep looking on our website for information on our annual Educator Appreciation Day that is open to educators AND their families in the fall.
* Please note that the Main Gallery will remain open for education professionals only from 5:00 - 7:00pm, but you will have it all to yourselves, and there will be special presentations and guided tour options to exhibits outside! Final check-in will be at 5:00pm with Aquarium doors closing and all general public exiting at that time.