Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
The Spirit of Ireland
March 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Our friends at Ocean Blue Catering invite you to a traditional Irish evening on Saturday, March 18 from 6pm – 10pm at the Mystic Yachting Center.
Known for their delectable menus, Ocean Blue Catering is serving up traditional Irish fare. Served alongside a flight of Irish whiskey, guests are sure to embrace the Irish spirit.
The multi-course menu includes:
- Smoked salmon canapés, seared lamb loin on a goat cheese crostini and bangers and mash with onion marmalade
- Tossed mixed greens with farm house cheese, fresh baked soda bread and other assorted rolls
- Stuffed sole with an oyster stuffing and a Dublin lawyer lobster cream sauce, roasted chicken breast with a split green pea sauce and colcannon and Guinness beef stew
- Corn beef brisket with boiled Faucrites
- Bailey’s Irish cheese cake with a Jameson sauce and berry trifle with pound cake and whipped cream
Plus with live music, the Spirit of Ireland Dinner is the perfect cap to all of your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations!
Tickets for the Spirit of Ireland Dinner are $59.95 per person.
Must be 21+ to attend; advanced reservations required.
A portion of the proceeds from each ticket sold will benefit Mystic Aquarium’s mission programs of conservation, education and research.