Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Nature Play in the Green
April 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on April 21, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on May 5, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on June 9, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on July 14, 2018 at 10:00am
Join us in the Sea School Green for our 2018 Nature Play Programming. During each monthly program, the Green will be open to the public between 10:00am-12:00pm for fun and engaging self-guided activities, crafts, or to just run around! Check out the website for more information, including monthly themes and program dates!
- March 24 –Bird Feeders – join us as we make bird feeders for local and migrating song birds
- April 21 – Earth Day Boat building – using items scavenged from the Green, participants will build a boat and test seaworthiness on a stream
- May 5– Salamander Day! – we’ll search for amphibians and make back yard habitats for these amazing animals!
- June 9 – Mud Day – painting with mud, making mud pies and just getting muddy.
- July 14 – Nature Art – let nature be your muse by creating leafy creatures, fairy houses, and more out of natural products
Nature Play programs are FREE with Aquarium admission.